Monday, January 31, 2011

Quick picture fix

We went to our friends' cabin this weekend so I can't wait to post all about it! But first, I wanted to get some pictures posted for Grandma's and Grandpa's and Aunts who are going through withdrawals.


Bria on her way to spend the night at Aunt Heather and Amy's, Grammy was there too!
She loves slumber parties there, and so do Mom and Dad ;)

I went out for Lanie's birthday for a girls night the other weekend and we had so much fun! We went to Claim Jumper for amazing dessert, played Just Dance on the Wii (sooo fun!), painted our nails, and watched a movie.
I knew that when Bria saw my nails the next morning she would want hers painted to. Sure enough 10 seconds after she saw me that morning she noticed my pretty purple nails and said, "Paint Bria's nails! Ready! READY!"
So little miss is now sporty cute pink fingernails to match her toes.

And here is a little video of Bria learning her colors. Sometimes she seems to know them and other times she doesn't. Either way she gets excited when she gets it right!

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh her little fingernails are so precious, how cute! Love the pictures

Julia said...

I love how excited she gets. She is such a doll Lindsey!

L said...

She is so darn cute with her rolling luggage.