Monday, January 24, 2011

What kind of Mom are you?

I'm the kind of Mom that gets stressed out easily.

I'm the kind of Mom that let's my child watch tv and to date it has not stopped her brain activity, she's still smart...I'm not bias or anything.

I'm the kind of Mom that can't sleep the night before Christmas or my child's birthday because I'm so excited to see her face when she opens her presents.

I'm the kind of Mom that can just sit and watch my child read or play because it never gets old, it's cute every time.

I'm the kind of Mom that puts matching PJ's on my child every night, even though it really doesn't matter.

I'm the kind of Mom that way over thinks things, I rarely fly by the seat of my pants. And I'm also not good at thinking outside the box, that's what Dad is for.

I'm the kind of Mom who is terrified of being judged by other moms, and to make matters worse I am very sensitive and over analyze everything.
I'm the kind of Mom that is neurotic about her child's sleep, it's on my mind a lot (which is pretty evident considering most my posts include some kind of blurb on Bria's sleeping).

I'm the kind of Mom that will lay on the floor and take a 2 minute nap while my child plays.

I'm the kind of Mom who wants my child to be grateful, to feel loved, to love family, to love God, to be hard-working, and to be kind hearted.
I'm the kind of Mom that is so grateful to be a Mom.

2 comments:

Jeannie @ Living Loving Crafting said...

Well put! You are a great mom who has done a fantastic job with sweet Bria! All the pictures with her little smile, that says a thousand words.

tegner two said...

raw and real and i love it:)