Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Painting & I told ya so

Bria and I went to the dollar store the other day and got stuff to paint with. I've been trying to think of crafts that Bria would have fun doing since we're stuck inside so much.

I think she had fun. Her favorite part was dipping the paint brush in all the paint and mixing them together.
I got that cute little apron/smock thing at the dollar store too, I thought it was too cute to pass up.

"Arrrrgh matey!"

After she finishes painting I stand her on a chair and she does the dishes for me. This is also a great way for her to wash her hands.

This takes up almost an hour of our day and she has so much fun. Glad I found a craft! Now to find 7 more that take an hour each ;)

We did not get six inches of snow. We got a very light dusting last night and this morning there were no signs of it. Just back to normal Oregon rain. I hate to say I told you so weathermen, but I told you so. And I'm not happy I was right, I really wanted some snow.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

bummer you guys didn't get any snow. :-( You can have some of ours! I'm glad Bria likes paints. When I tried paints with Dillon, he loved mixing all the colors too. It was a HUGE mess, but I'm thinking of trying it again now that he's a bit older.

Shannon said...

Awww, i love that Bria is painting, how cute. And I love her "pirate face" :)