Monday, January 03, 2011

What a year it was!

Lots of bloggers are doing a year of review in pictures and I just love looking at them. It's fun to see little ones grow so much in a year. I loved looking at them so much that it made me want to do it as well.

So here is 2010 in a quick review:

January


February



March


April



May


June



July


August



September


October


November


December

It is crazy for me to look at those January pictures and think that was only 12 months ago, yet she looks all grown up now compared to those pictures. She wasn't even walking a year ago and now she's running (in her own way) and jumping (again, in her own cute way). I can't imagine what it's going to be like next year, she is going to be all tall with even longer, crazier hair. It's going by fast, real fast.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is amazing how much she has grown and changed!!! Love,Ya-ya

Robyn Baird said...

She has the BEST expressions!