Monday, January 10, 2011

Weekend Update :)

Brian and I got to go out on the town this weekend and it was sooo much fun. We went out with a big group to celebrate a friends birthday, first to a comedy club and then to a bowling/dance place. I've been wanting to go to a comedy club forever so I'm so glad that was in the plans. It was hilarious and I always love to laugh.
Then we went dancing and oh goodness I was having a ball. Brian and I haven't gone dancing in forever and we had such a blast. My feet were killing me by the end of the night since I was wearing heels, but it was so worth it. We stayed out until 1 am which is so flippin' late. But we got to sleep in since Bria had a slumber party at Heather and Amy's house.
Not only was our night a success, but Bria had so much fun with her Aunt's. When I went to pick her up the next morning she wasn't even that excited to see me.
Cuddling on the couch with Pinkie and Bunny.

Bria and her crazy hair :)

The rest of the weekend we hung out and relaxed. Of course Brian also put Bria in a bag and swung her around because that's just what you do on weekends in the long Oregon winter.

Who doesn't like to be swung around in a bag?
Good thing Bria has a big, strong, Dad to play fun games with her.
"Dude, Mom, this is awesome."


Rumor has it we are going to be getting snow this week. I would love that but I'm a little skeptical, I'll believe it when I see it.

3 comments:

Carly said...

so cute! and i am super jealous of your family and how close they are to sit.

Danielle said...

I'm jealous too! That's awesome that you guys got a night out. And aren't Dad's fun? It's the dads that think of all the fun games. ;-)

Mary said...

baby in a bag, what a fun game! :)