Saturday, March 27, 2010

Warm fuzzies

1. Spending time drinking my coffee and reading my newspaper (aka blogs, the fort, email, etc) in the morning before Bria wakes up.

2. When Bria wakes up in such a good mood that she'll stand in her crib and laugh while I dance and sing for her. I feel like Britney Spears. Best time ever.

3. Watching Bria climb all over "Jungle Daddy" as we call it. She loves to try and climb over him, around him, on him, it's adorable.

4. Sitting on the couch with Brian, watching our shows and sharing a bowl of popcorn after Bria goes to bed.

5. Seeing my siblings, parents, and in-laws with Bria, it makes my heart melt to see how happy she is to be with them and vis versa. Family is such a wonderful thing and we are blessed to have the best.

6. Watching Bria's face when Brian comes home from work, she is so stinkin' excited.

7. Reading a book on the couch while Bria naps, with the sun coming in the window and a big bowl of chips next to me. And a glass of milk. And MJ is usually sitting by me.

8. Looking at pictures of my baby girl and marveling at how amazing she is.

I can always count on Aunt Heather to take lots of pictures when we visit her:


"Yeah, who 'dis?"

"Oh Mom, I gotta take this."

"You are not gonna believe this, oooh!"



We went to the Saturday market in Portland last weekend and it was so nice to soak in some sun:

Aunt Amy:

On the drive home MJ decided to cuddle up with Bria and Bria LOVED it:


4 comments:

The Beavers said...

I LOVE warm fuzzies!! We share a lot of the same ones:) Great post, and great pics!

Unknown said...

How can you not take great pics of this beautiful little girl? :) I love MJ on Bria's lap!

Marissa said...

Those are some great warm fuzzies, I'd agree with you on many of those!

That last picture of her was hilarious!!! Such a cutie pie :)

Carly said...

i love your warm fuzzies- what a great idea! And I can't decide if I love the pics of her on the phone or of MJ climbing on her better- she is too much!