Thursday, March 11, 2010

Good girl and first step!!!

Bria was adorable the other night, eating spaghetti by herself for the first time and having a blast. I always tell her, "Good girl!" when she does something new and this night she decided to copy me :) It takes her a little bit but keep watching and she starts saying it:


It was so hard to let her make a mess with the spaghetti, but I know I need to let her try things out and learn how to work a spoon. Plus I just plunk her in the bathtub afterwards :)

And this bit of news deserves it's own post but I'm gonna throw it in here anyway:
BRIA TOOK HER FIRST STEP!!!!!!

Last night I was working with her to stand on her own, I know she can but she doesn't like to. So I turned it into a game and she was having so much fun and doing really good. When Brian came home I wanted to show him so I plopped her up and she leaned forward and took a step. We both sat there with our mouths open not saying anything. I told him that wasn't exactly what I was going to show him but it was better! I'm glad Brian and I both got to see her first steps.
Today she did really good standing on her own and again took a tiny step! I'm so proud of her and I got so excited I was jumping up and down and throwing her in the air. Watch out world, Bria is on the move!

9 comments:

Sarah C said...

Can't wait to see a video of the strolling!

Anonymous said...

That's great you guys both got to see her first step!! I'm eagerly anticipating the video too!! :)

Sara

Jensen Five said...

That video is SOOO cute! How exciting that she took her first step!!!

Jensen Five said...

I just let Jaidyn watch this and she said, "That is just about the adorablest thing ever!"

Danielle said...

She is so cute! Good Girl! That's great she took her first steps! It won't be long now. Dillon took his first step and took off walking about 4 weeks later all of a sudden. It happens so fast!

tegner two said...

so frickin' cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute video! And congrats to Miss Bria for taking her fist steps; she'll be a pro in no time!

Brandi said...

Yay Bria! And was there any question that she would be your "mini me"? Cuteness overload.

Lindsay said...

Soooo stinkin cute!!!!!!