Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Saturday-By Bria

Saturday started out like a normal day, mommy came and got me from my crib, then changed my diaper which I HATE, why can't she wait a little while before she does that? We hung out for awhile and then mom started eating delicious shredded wheat so I decided to help her eat them.
Then Aunt Heather came over and I was so excited. She continued to feed me shredded wheat and apparently my parents left sometime during my delicious breakfast. That's okay though, I got to play with Aunt Heather all morning.

I love cruising furniture these days



Cruising the dining room table

Just being my silly self :)

I played with my orange ball, orange because that's the color of the Beavers, Go Beavs!

I love looking outside.

I'm so silly!

Cheese!


Do you like my designer jeans?


I read lots of books.


I climbed up the stairs and went through mommy's wallet...I know where she keeps the good stuff.

After she fed me lunch I was pretty tired so she laid me down in my crib and I cuddled up with my pink teddy bear/blanket. I only take an hour and a half nap these days because I really don't want to miss out on all the fun and Saturday was no different, plus I wanted to make sure Aunt Heather was still there.

She was! And my Grammy M decided to come over too, I didn't even think about why my parents weren't there because I was too busy getting kisses and hugs. Then we headed off to a big grown ups outing. We went to Red Robin and I was so entertained with everything that I didn't get cranky at all. After our big meal out we went to Target and Kohl's and I was just having a ball. If I wanted out of the shopping cart Heather or Grammy just carried me, it was awesome. When we got home I wasn't even tired, I just wanted to play and play. Grammy tried to take a little nap on the couch and I thought that was silly so I went over and played games with her.

Playing games with Grammy when she tried to nap. No napping in this house!!

Then it was bedtime and my mom and dad still weren't home. That's weird because my mom has ALWAYS been there for bedtime. But once my grammy gave me the bottle I was in heaven and started to get pretty sleepy. Once my head hit the crib I cuddled up and went to sleep. I dreamt about seeing my mommy and daddy the next morning, which I did!
Bathtime.

Bottle time...mmmmm


I had a fun day with Heather and Grammy M, thanks for spending the day with me and spoiling me!
Who are the lucky ones that get to watch me next time?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG!! Bria is just the CUTEST THING EVER!! Heather got some great pics!! I'm sure she had the camera out all morning!! :) Looks and sounds like Heather and Grammy and Bria had a good time, as well as you guys!!

tegner two said...

okay heather, i want to know how many pics you took that day?! You got such cute shots!!!!! love that little girl...

Danielle said...

Gorgeous!! What a little princess.

Brandi said...

How awesome to have such a sweet Auntie to watch your little one! I'm glad y'all went out for the day- you definitely need to remember to do that stuff for yourselves ;o)
And the pictures are too precious!

Anonymous said...

Amazingly enough, not that many. All it took was 'Where is Bria's tongue?' ....and then her giant smile would emerge. Then she got wise and realized what I was after so the camera was put away for the day ;). She is amazing!

Sarah C said...

Sounds like a fun day Bria! Having met Aunt Heather, I could tell her wonderful photography anywhere.