Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day by Day

Things are going pretty good. Bria slept through the night for a few nights, then woke up once a few nights. Not sure what makes her wake up on the nights she does, but I'm wondering if I should switch her bath from the morning to night. We'll see, I love our morning routine so that might be tough, but if it ensures she'll sleep through the night then it's worth it.

We had a great weekend since the weather was so nice. While Bria took a nap on Saturday, Brian and I worked out in the yard and it felt wonderful. The yard is looking sharp and I look like I was out in the sun :)
Bria did great at the Daddy Boot Camp class, and Brian of course had a good time with the Dads and spending time with his baby girl. Bria even got a little pink camouflage onesie that says: "Boot Camp, I AM basic training," isn't that adorable?

I got my wisdom tooth pulled on Thursday. Ouch. I do feel fortunate that I only had one wisdom tooth since most people have 3 or 4, but it still hurt. I didn't go under or get nitrus, just got numbed so I had the pleasure of hearing them crack my tooth and yank it out. It still makes me shiver. I thought it would take a day to heal since it was just one, but I was wrong. It's still a little swollen and is sore. Hopefully soon I'll feel normal again!

I think that is all for today, tomorrow Bria will be 3 MONTHS OLD!!!!


One of my friends made Bria this little hat and bootie set, it's so cute!

"Thug for life"

The day I got my wisdom tooth pulled I layed on the couch and Bria was so good to lay there with me so I had to take a picture of my little angel:

She loves her cousins, and Jaidyn and Kailey love to entertain her:

I got her a summer hat but it's a little big:

I had to snap a picture of her in these jammies since it was the last time she wore them, she is just getting so big!

4 comments:

goeckie said...

That "thug" picture is cracking me up! She is such a cutie!

Lindsay said...

Can we please get a pict of bria in the camouflage onesie? That is the cutest thing i've ever heard of!

Steph said...

Wow... I remember reading your blog quite some time ago, maybe a year or two? I'm just getting around to it again now, and I'm glad I did!
Congrats on the baby, she's a doll :) I'll be sure to check your blog out more often from now on.

Shannon said...

I love Bria in all of her cute outfits, she is such a doll! And I agree, I want to see the camo onesie!