Monday, June 04, 2007

I was going strong...

with blogging that is. I was doing well with blogging more often and now I just sort of faded away, we aren't overly busy so it's just me being lazy. :)

I would really like to complain about my job right now, but let's face it, that is boring to listen to and I don't want to do that since I still need the paycheck. I am hoping soon I will be more positive on the job side of things, but right now the negative aspects are winning.

We are finalizing the details for our Shasta trip coming up! My mom and Randy have been going every year for the past 8 years! They have a ski boat and a really nice motor home so they do it in style, they spend almost 2 weeks there. We are taking 2 much needed days off work to join them for a few days. We of course don't have a motor home, per say, so we'll have to rough it in the tent, but it is more than worth it because the lake is enormous and warm, the weather is gorgeous and the company is always fun. Their "Crownie" (They all have Crownline boats and so refer to each other as their Crownie friends) friends also go down so it is a lot of fun. I have only been able to go one other year due to school and work, Brian has never gone so it will be so much fun, I cannot wait! I have only taken 1 or 2 days off work since I started last August so I am looking forward to the time off work almost as much as the trip to Shasta! We are planning on heading down Friday the 15th after work, it's a good 5 ½ to 6 hour drive so we'll be there late, but that way we get the whole day on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, then we'll head out Tuesday.

Jenny found some cute tops and the color she liked for all of us to wear for the wedding. She found them on victoriassecret.com and she liked the Paradise Pink and then said whatever floats your boat in terms of the style of top is totally fine with her, I really liked that idea. I am at work and that site is restricted, so I will post the exact top a little later! We are wearing white skirts and silver flip flops. It is pretty casual, but it perfectly matches the theme of a Hawaii wedding and is going to look so pretty on the beaches of Maui, so romantic! We found out that all of us, when I say all of us I mean my entire family, Kyle's entire family (her fiancé), and the friends that are going, are on the same flight to Maui!! That is going to be so much fun, Maui 2007 baby!
Running has been going really well and I hope I continue to go strong. It helps so much that I can run at work on my lunch because I am so tired when I get home that the last thing I want to do is go for a run. I go about 3 miles in 30 minutes and then give myself some time to rinse off in the shower and freshen up for the rest of the day. I'm obviously not speed running but it still gives me some good cardio.


Nothing really new with the house to report. We spent time outside this weekend doing some yardwork. A sprinkler pipe in the front was busted, we think it is from the For Sale sign, they just stuck it right in the pipe and busted it. So when we turned on our lawn sprinkler's in the front the water started coming up from under the ground and created a huge puddle. My dad was so gracious to come over and help Brian repair it, they both said it was an easy fix and the longest part was going to Home Depot to get the supplies. But it's fixed now, thanks Dad! We took out a few bushes that were in the backyard, the original owners had beautiful landscaping but a little crowded for our taste. There are still plenty trees and bushes to fill up the space, don't worry! Because I knew you were, LOL!

Holy cow, this got really long and really boring, so if I somehow kept you interested until now you are awesome!
Okay well, I will try to blog more often and stay positive, I have so many things to be grateful for that I need to just suck it up and do my job! I will post pictures later too :)

1 comment:

Emilie said...

Im still reading!!! Keep posting!!!