Friday, June 29, 2007

Birthday Wishes

Happy Birthday to Heather Holcomb!!

It is Brian's sister, Heather's, birthday today and I want to wish her a wonderful birthday :) I definitely see similarities in Heather and Brian, I'm sure they would disagree, but it's true. They are both very stubborn, which is pretty funny to watch when we are all together, Sara and I sit back and sip our lemon drops, LOL :) But, seriously, Heather is an extremely caring person and will do anything and everything for her loved ones. She is always on top of things and you can definitely count on her. Happy Birthday big sis :)

Well, only 1 week left at Allied, although it's month end next week so I'm leaving right after the most stressful part of the month. I didn't plan that well, I should be leaving right before it :) Oh well. I am definitely having a hard time staying motivated, the days are crawling and I don't think I accomplish as much during the day as I use to, in fact I know I don't!

It is suppose to be nice this weekend, finally! It rained yesterday and it's raining today, but the forecast said it shouldn't this weekend, they better be right! It just doesn't feel like summer when the sky is gray and we are getting dumped on by rain :(
Tonight we are going out to dinner with Tiff and Eric to celebrate my birthday (I love when my birthday lasts a week, lol!), I'm excited to see them because we haven't hung out with them in a couple weeks. Tomorrow we'll run some errands and hopefully get outside and do some yardwork, I should probably do some chores inside as well. Tomorrow night we are going to a pizza place to celebrate our friend, Jessica's 30th birthday. That will be a lot of fun.

That's all for now, TGIF!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank for the birthday wishes! I had to laugh, yes, Brian and I are more alike then we care to admit :)
-Big Sis