Wednesday, June 20, 2007

We're Back :(

It's not sad, since obviously we made it back safely, but now we are back to reality. The trip was wonderful and just what the Dr. ordered! I was exhausted yesterday when we got back so I will upload pictures tonight when I get home from work.

First I want to say Happy Father's Day to my Dad. I was very sad I couldn't be with him on Sunday but Lance and I called him to tell him we loved him.
I have to say thank you to my Dad, thank you for being such a role model for me. My Dad is one of the most caring people I know, he is incredibly selfless and will give and give to make his kids and loved ones happy. The only thing he ever wants for his birthday, Christmas, and father's day is time with his family. He is the happiest when all the family is gathered, you can see the glow in his face when we are all sitting around talking and laughing with each other. My Dad has such a pure heart, he never judges people and is very unassuming, which I love. He sees the glass as half full and constantly sees the good in people, that is an amazing quality to have and I love that so much about him.
I love you Dad, thank you for being the best father and loving me unconditionally.

I want to leave this post about my wonderful Dad, so I will post about Shasta in a later post along with pictures.

2 comments:

Julia said...

Lindsey that is so sweet. I would have to agree with you. Your dad is a very sweet and nice guy. What a nice Father's day post.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Thank you sooo much! I really appreciate your comments (deserved or not). As far as how how I feel when my family is with me... I think you have a pretty good read on me!! There is nothing more important to me then you guys...I'm glad you feel it!!

Julia, thanks for your comments too. It's been so long since we've seen you. I hope someday soon we can!