Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Pictures!!!

So I uploaded these backwards and I don't feel like redoing it, so here are a bunch of pictures out of order :)

This is Zack, and yes that is my brother, Lance, at their graduation party. Lance wanted to shave his head and decided to have a mohawk for a few hours, he has since shaved it off.
Brian and I have a hard time taking a serious picture apparently:
First try:
Second try:
I give up!
I went to dinner with Sarah and Travis to celebrate Sarah's 25th birthday! Brian was suppose to come but had to work late :(
Please excuse the awkward pose below, I thought she was just getting our heads :)
Apparently I thought it would be attractive to stick my stomach out, nice.

(Here is where it gets out of order) The following are from Lance and Zack's graduation party. This is Jaidyn, she loves to pet MJ and MJ loves it!

Graudation Night: Lance and Zack
Lance with his 3 older sisters:
Lance and a proud father
Lance a proud mother, talking to each other
They gave all the graduates a flower but Lance had both his hands full, hence the flower in his mouth
Okay that's all, just wanted to post those!

4 comments:

Jensen Five said...

Those pics turned out great! The ones of you and Brian are funny!

Anonymous said...

Adorable pic's, Linds. Your margarita looks delicious!!!!

Julia said...

You look like Cameron and I trying to take a picture. One always looks better than the other. I am usally always the one with my eyes closed and Cam is the one with the goofy face. That's why I don't post too many picture of us-because I look like a sleepy dork next to my hot hubby. I love all of these graduation pics. Way to go Lance!

Kari said...

You have such a beautiful family! I love the pictures. It's always fun to see updates of people. If I hadn't seen these pictures of your brother, I would never have been able to pick him out of a line up compared to how I remember him years ago. But, he was like 4 then too. Thanks for sharing!