Friday, March 08, 2013

When you are bored...

...just whip out the mini iPad and take funny pictures.


 If anything, you will at least laugh while looking at them, and then in a moment of weakness you will post them for all to see.
We joined the Jones' and got an iPad. It's a mini and she is pretty cute. I'm not using it as much as I thought I was, probably because Brian is. I just use it for games, like Bingo and Family Feud. I'm not good at either one but at least I have fun trying.
One evening last week we were playing and Bria started doing my hair while Reese put makeup on me. I was in heaven and it totally reminded me of how we use to do my Mom's hair. I had Brian snap a quick picture, again with the iPad.
 It doesn't take the best pictures but it captures the moment and that is what matters.

And here is another current favorite game to play:

No comments: