Monday, March 18, 2013

Just skip it

Shortly after I wrote the last post I caught the dreaded virus. I don't want to go into details because chances are, you have had it too and you don't need to hear my account of it.
I will just say that for the next 4 days Brian took care of his girls like no husband/father ever has. He held hair back while girls puked and cleaned up messes and did a monumental amount of laundry.


Fortunately this little girl did not get quite as sick as Bria and I

Now that we are recovered (my appetite has still not returned and the nausea is still there, sooo annoying) we are going to get our Spring on.
Yesterday we went to our friends house for an Easter egg hunt and the kids had such a good time running all over outside and jumping on the trampoline. I have a few pictures of that but my friend Amanda is the photographer of our little group so I'll get more from her.

All the adorable kiddos appeasing their Moms and letting us snap 100 photos while they look directly into the sun

Goofy faces! I love how the boys are looking at Bria and Presleigh like they are crazy, too funny!

Finding eggs

The egg hunt is on!

Me and Reese...and really just a picture of their gorgeous property...perfect for egg hunting

I know what you're thinking, "Is this picture real?!" It totally is, it is totally real and totally adorable...totally.

She also found an egg back there

My baby girls and me (I have red hair!)
They each got a healthy amount of eggs and had an absolute blast. Then Brian lit off some rockets which the kids loved, particularly the part where it sailed down slowly with a parachute and they would all run after it. And of course, Brian was like a little kid all giddy with excitement to shoot his rocket off...did that sound dirty? It wasn't meant to, I'm just natural at it ;)

Today was kind of a catch up day for me since last week I was out of commission. I scheduled doctors and dentist appointments, returned books at the library, got new books at the library, bought the girls' Easter dresses & shoes, fed the ducks at the park, and filed away bills and such. All this with only half a cup of coffee...my sickness last week might have cured my little coffee addiction, I'm just not feeling the coffee like I use to.
Now I need to finish laundry, well finish is a funny word when it comes to laundry since it's never finished. But I need to catch up on it, you understand.

No comments: