Friday, March 22, 2013

Can I get a hell yes for friends?!

We adore our friends, really we do :) I'm not who is more excited when friends come over, me or Bria.
Erin and the kids drove up for the day on Wednesday and we did a little Easter egg hunt inside for them. After they found all the eggs they spent the next half hour hiding them over and over. Once they were egg hunted out they threw on their raincoats and stomped outside in the mud. They made mud pie in Bria's little house and lots of other mud things.   

Lucy and Reese played indoors where it was warmer



 Erin and I got to catch up on each other's lives and talked about how big the kids are getting. Also, how kids increase your anxiety by ten fold.
All this Easter egg hunting is getting Bria and Reese very prepared for the big day. So when Easter finally comes they will either by professionals at it or tired of searching for eggs. I'm thinking the former :)

No comments: