Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Did you know?

Incredibly random facts about us:

  •  Reese loves to twirl hair. Normally she does it right before we put her down to sleep, I think it soothes her. She will twirl my hair around and around until I put her down. Recently she started twirling her own hair since it's getting longer and I think it's pretty dang cute.
  • My favorite article of clothing is jeans. I love me a good pair of jeans, they are my comfort and go-to in my closet. 

 

  • Most people assume every man wants a son, Brian differs from that norm. He adores his girls and has never been bummed about not having a boy, he prefers spoiling his little princesses.
  • Bria asks more question than any child I have ever met. All day long she is asking questions, and they are good questions...which means they are usually hard to answer. Most require lots and lots of answers and subsequent questions from her. I'm proud of her for being curious but I am completely exhausted answering her all day!


  • A lot of people ask where in the heck we got two blond haired girls from...both Brian and I had very light hair as little kids.
  • I love being surprised, I love knowing someone has been planning something and keeping it a secret.
  • Brian does not like surprises, I learned this after I threw Brian a 30th surprise party 7 years ago. 
  • Bria is a very imaginative child, her favorite thing to do is imaginary play...same as me when I was a child. I'm thinking we should get her into theatre because she is incredibly dramatic.


  • Reese seems to be a book worm but also loves being outside, it will be interesting to see her little personality develop. 
  • My girls and I are cereal fanatics, dare I tell you that we eat it for dinner at least once a week?

No comments: