Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Cough barf


Alright, so.
Here we are, mid March. Just plugging along.
I'm daydreaming of a place that is sunny and warm, maybe there is some sand under my toes and definitely a cold drink in my hand. I have nowhere I have to be so I can lay there and be lazy as long as I want.
Then I wake from my day dream and hear a seal barking in my house. Only it's not a seal, it's my baby Reese with croup.
Cool. Is it just me or is this the absolute worst cold/sickness season ever?
Oh and then at 5:44 am Bria came in our room and barfed. And continues to barf.
Brian just left for work and I'm not 100% sure how I am going to take care of 2 sick kids.
Let's pretend they aren't sick and look at some pictures where they are feeling great...

Bria and Bristol doing hair and make up

Sisters are just the best


Kisses

Big hugs
I'm gonna go chug some coffee and get ready for an invigorating day!

No comments: