Wednesday, March 20, 2013

It's not raining in Arizona

It is storming out right now. Rainy, windy, cold, gray, absolutely miserable. I need the sunshine people. I was telling Brian how badly I wanted sunshine and he told me to go to Arizona and see my Grandma, he was dead serious, not being sarcastic.
So I'm going to Arizona! 
All by myself, sans kids. What?! I'm hoping my friend Erin will join me and we can have a fabulous little girls weekend in Zona. I booked my tickets yesterday so it's official. In a month I will be laying by the pool in 90 degree weather, yay!! I will be gone for 4 days, 3 nights so it's the longest I've left both girls. The crazy part is I'm not having anxiety about it. I know it's because they will be with their Dad and that is incredibly comforting for me. They love him and he's got the whole Dad thing down pat. I know I will miss them like crazy though.

 Yesterday Bria went to preschool, after a week long break due to her sickness. It was nice to get some stuff done while she was in school, although I think Reese was bored.

 I was in a cleaning mood yesterday so I got out some rainy day activities for the girls to keep them busy. Bria's favorite game is what she calls the fizzy game: baking soda and colored vinegar.
It takes intense concentration ;)
Last night we had an impromptu Peter Pan and PJ night with Bennett and Weston. They came over after B's T-ball practice and the girls were thrilled.

Today we have no plans and since it's absolutely hideous outside I'm thinking I will need to brainstorm more rainy day activities, to pinterest I go!
I will leave you with this adorable photo to get you through the day:
Pigtail cuteness!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That photo will totally help me get through the day.
Amy