Friday, September 07, 2012

Weekend stuff

Last weekend Erin and Jimmy came up to visit, we always have so much fun when they come up. Bria was thrilled that Gabe was coming to stay with us.

He even plays dress up with her, such a good sport!
These kids tired themselves out, they went all day long with no naps and still woke up early. Oh to be a kid with endless energy!
My sweetie
 Lucy and Reese were so fun to watch together, Reese LOVED grabbing Lucy's face and would get so excited when she saw her.
Reese trying out Bria's new carseat

Lucy Lu!


I think she's teething because her tongue is ALWAYS out

See?

"Oh Lucy, your hair is so perty."
I was excited because we got together with some of our friends up here as well so Erin and Jimmy got to meet the "crew" which was fun. Now Erin can put a face with the names and vis versa :)

And now I have to get ready for my weekend away! What stinks is that all my babies are sick. I feel horrible leaving. Brian sounded horrible yesterday despite my attempts at letting him sleep all day and I'm hoping when he wakes up this morning he feels a little better. Bria seems to be in great spirits and Reese has her moments. Last night was a complete disaster though, both girls were up multiple times even though they were well medicated. I'm praying that they sleep well tonight because trying to juggle two kiddos at night is hard. Say a little prayer for my family this weekend!

No comments: