Monday, September 17, 2012

Weddingness!

The wedding came and went and wow, it was incredible. 
Let's rewind to Thursday...
We headed down the Albany since the rehearsal was that night at my Mom's house. The weather was perfect for an outdoor occasion and my Mom and Randy's backyard looked incredible, I wish I had a picture of the set up, it was fantastic.

Grandma's and Aunts should not be trusted to watch your child when you don't want them getting dirty...she got to play in sand and water :)

As long as Bria got to play with Porter she was happy

And this little girl loved cuddling with her Grandpa
 There were lights and lanterns everywhere outside and Local Boys catered! If you don't know, it's the best Hawaiian food on the planet, so good.
The adorable couple!
 Lance and his friend brew beer and they brewed a delicious beer just for the big event. Every bottle had a label that was awesome, I wish I would've gotten a picture. It was called RehearsALE and then it said: Something bottled something brewed something delicious just for you
We practiced walking down the aisle and gave speeches and watched Jaime's amazing wedding video of Lance and Kayla. There were tears, lots of them. It was superb.

Then Friday morning came and it was time for the big day! Kayla's friend came over to Jennyy's (where we stayed) and did my hair for me which I was so grateful for! Jenny helped with my makeup and since I was feeling inadequate in the help department I offered up my services as an Aunt :) I got to watch Jax while Jenny went and got her hair done. Can I tell you I love him to pieces? Cuz I do. Cuddling with him is absolutely delicious.
Anyway, finally we packed up and headed to Corvallis for the wedding. It was hot outside, like really hot. So I was glad my hair was all up.
Kayla looked UNBELIEVABLE! Her dress was beyond gorgeous and she was very much the blushing bride. I did not get very many pictures since we were busy but here are a few:
Bria was stunned by Kayla's beauty

My sweet flower girl! Her dress was a big hit :)

I ended up curling her hair and then putting it up in a twist with a clip. 

So excited to walk down the aisle!

My sweet girl!

Grandpa with his babies

Laughing with my Mom and sisters...it's what we do best :)

My brother and I are rarely serious together

Reese and Grandma Armstrong

My Mom and me

Jaime and my Mom

Jaidyn and Abby playing with Bria, it was like having babysitters all night!


My Dad :)



Obviously I am lacking in pictures, but I will post more when I get them. The ceremony was so wonderful, Brian was the officiant and he did so awesome. Lance's vows made me cry and I think there were a few other times I might have teared up. It was so beautiful.
The dinner was sooo good and the reception was a blast. We danced and danced and wanted to dance some more but it was 9:30 pm and my girls were exhausted to say the least. Bria did not leave the dance floor, she boogied all night long. It was so much fun to watch.
So happy for my little brother and new sister, congrats Mr. & Mrs. Armstrong!

2 comments:

Kris and MaLanie said...

Yay! I've been dying to see pictures of the wedding! Everyone looks amazing! You look gorgeous Lou! And Bria's dress is so adorable! Wish we could've been there.

Kelly said...

You and your entire family are just so beautiful! Congrats to the newlyweds!