Tuesday, September 11, 2012

It's here!

 The first day of preschool arrived! You think I would've had her outfit all picked out but I haven't had a chance to get her school clothes so I had to try and piece it together this morning.
Little did I know her pants were too big, and hadn't been washed.

She said they were itchy and wanted to take them off.
So I had to find another outfit. Which was fine, cuz I wanted her to wear her Toms anyway :)


Trying not to smile or look at the camera 


They gave them these toes to bring to school and we got to decorate them :)
I was lucky enough to be teacher helper today, each parent rotates and takes turns so I will be doing it once a month or so. I really enjoyed being in there, it was fun to see how her day will be and their routine. Her teacher is wonderful and I enjoy how fun she is but also makes sure the kids pay attention.
Bria had a lot of fun and was pretty good at paying attention. I think she was hoping to play outside more since they have fun outdoor stuff. I'm excited to see how she learns each day.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

We do the same at Natalie's school, and we have an amazing teacher, too. I love her school. They're growing up!

Kris and MaLanie said...

Look how big she is!! I'm glad she is enjoying it. She is such a pretty girl.