Saturday, September 01, 2012

Family pictures!

My friend Randi is wanting to build her photography portfolio and offered to do our family pictures. I was definitely not going to say no to that! She has an amazing camera and a great eye for pictures. Her style is similar to mine which is so nice.
We went to her house to take the pictures. We went about 6 pm and I thought the lighting was pretty good, plus she has sooo many places to take pictures! She shared a bunch of them with me and I can't wait to get a CD with the rest of them. I would like to turn one of the family ones into a huge canvas to put over our fireplace, I think it would look so good.
Without further ado, I give you, our pictures:

Amazing view!

I love this one










One of my favorites








Maybe this one as a canvas?


LOVE this one


I'm really happy with how they turned out. Pictures are always kind of a stressful thing, you've got to find a person to do them, a place to have them taken, decide when to do them, and then figure out what the heck you are going to where! Then the day of you have to get everybody ready and pray no one pukes or pees on their outfit. Once we had done all that and finally arrived at Randi's, I have to say she made it so easy and fun. She was quick and the kids were great and I was just so happy about the whole thing. We got everything I wanted and more.
Whew, family pictures, check :)

1 comment:

tegner two said...

These are SO good!!! I think the horizontal one with the pond behind you guys would look amazing as a canvas!!