Monday, July 30, 2012

BOB

So remember when I posted about a new addition to the family? Well, I totally forgot to come back to that. Talk about Mom brain, sheesh.
Anyway, BOB is my new stroller (not my battery operated boyfriend ;). He's pretty. And awesome. He glides like he's on rails with a suspension that puts a Jeep Wrangler to shame.
I love BOB.
I drove all the way to Washington for him, some nice woman on craigslist was selling him and I snatched him up. I got a killer deal and that made Brian happy. So it was a win-win.

Someone sure knew what they were doing when they created the BOB. It's wide enough for two kids comfortably (with a little bit of a wall between them so they don't fight, THANK YOU!) but it fits through door ways (barely, but it does!). 
I got one with a fixed front wheel. It's perfect for running which is why I wanted the fixed front wheel. If you just want something for strolling around then a rotating front wheel is best. But those can pull to one side easily which is why I like the fixed for running.
Apparently I have turned into a stroller sales woman.

In addition to my awesome BOB, I got new running shoes!

Bright purple, I am in love.
I started running about 4 or 5 months ago and before I went out and got a new stroller and shoes and some workout clothes, I wanted to prove to myself (and Brian) that I was dedicated and going to stick with it. So I did. I'm proud of myself and I'm super happy about my stroller and shoes, both have made a world of difference when running.
The girls don't fight in the stroller, they happily sit there and are totally content. My feet are not killing me at the end of my run any more, so yeah, I'm super happy.
And it feels weird to have a blog post without pictures of my girls, so here are a few.

Reese found the craft cabinet, I think we will nickname her Tornado Reese, she makes a mess wherever she goes
 Here are some pictures from the fountain park a few weeks ago:
I kept telling Bria not to do this, but then I looked around and realized EVERY kid did it too

So lady like ;)




 Love me some summer time!

1 comment:

Brandi said...

I love the stroller AND the shoes!