Friday, July 06, 2012

!!!!!!

 THE SUN HAS ARRIVED!!!
Thank you to those who sent us sunny and warm weather, we are very grateful. Yesterday we suited up in summer clothes and headed to the park to play in the fountains with our friends.
Reese observing the crazy kids running in the fountains

Bennett and Bria filling up the water squirter

Bria ran around the whole time so I had to be quick to capture a picture of her!

Our awesome friends: Dusty with Wes on his lap, Amanda with Reese, and sweet Bennett

Weston holding Reese :)

Lap full of babies!
 I can't tell you how exciting it was to put sunscreen on and bask in the warmth of the sun. I was in heaven. The only thing that would've made it better is if Brian didn't have to work.
Having a snack

Strawberries are delicious


Weston was such a good big brother to Reese...I think it's baby love ;)
 I'm looking forward to a gazillion more days at the park spent with friends this summer.
<3

No comments: