Monday, July 23, 2012

Jungle Gym

I feel like I spend 9 months of the year waiting for summer and now that it's here I don't know if I'm taking full advantage! So I signed Bria up for 2 classes, one is a dance class and the other is a sports class. We'll see how they go, I'm hoping it'll be good to have something to guarantee we get out of the house.
Full of cuteness and attitude

Such a big kid

Love her
 The girls' favorite thing to do is climb all over Dad. He is jungle Daddy for sure. The second he lays down they are all over him, climbing, jumping, flipping, flopping. He brings it on himself though.
Reese learned by watching her big sister


Already walking all over their Dad
They know they can't climb on me like they can their Dad, partly because there is not as much room (I'm not calling you fat hun) and partly because I have more areas (boobs) that hurt when they get smushed.

No comments: