Tuesday, July 03, 2012

The early bird gets the worm...

...and then is tired for the rest of the day because it's silly to wake up early for a worm since worms are gross.
I love taking sleeping pictures, she looks so peaceful
Last week we finally had a nice hot day so during Reese's morning nap Bria and I sat outside and drank our "coffee" which I think is the highlight of both our days. Especially since our girls have decided to wake up at the butt crack of dawn.
I know the saying is that the early bird gets the worm, but I don't want the worm. I want sleep.
My girls use to agree, they would sleep until 7:30, 8, sometimes even 8:30 am, it was awesome.
Then they had a chat with each other and decided they had been spoiling us long enough.
6 am.
6 AM!!
Eeesh. It's been about 2 weeks and I keep hoping that they will go back to sleeping in, but every morning I here Bria go potty and then come into our room and announce she is hungry. Then 3.4 seconds later Reese starts yelling for me to come get her and before I know it my day has already started.
So yeah, me and coffee are best friends ;)
The hard thing is Bria needs more sleep, she is cranky and hard to entertain. Really hoping this little phase passes soon.
I loved this little outfit, perfect summer outfit. I'm slightly obsessed with her new Jellies :)

Freeze (the only way I could get her to stay still for a picture was say freeze!)
  We had a garage sale the other weekend and it was absolutely horrible weather. We still sold a few things which was good and cleaned out our garage which was even better.
Reese playing in the garage while we cleaned
And I'm really sorry to those of you who are suffering a heat wave, if I could I would take about 20 degrees from you because we are currently suffering from rain and ickyness. It's not fun. Send sun ASAP.

No comments: