Monday, March 28, 2011

To the zoo!

My cousin and I got a Zoo membership for 14 months for a smokin' deal so now we get to go to the Zoo whenever we want. And the bonus of it all is that Bria and I can ride the Max there. Bria could not wait to get on the "train" and go to the Zoo and see Bristol.
I believe she was asking me a very important question here, like when the heck is the train coming mom?!
Pretty smile

The girls had a blast. But not necessarily because of the animals, because they got to run around with each other.
They ran all over.
I'm not lying.

They stopped a few times to look at the animals.

But then they went back to running.

I think we'll be spending most of our summer at the Zoo, even if it is just to run around.

In other Holcomb news, we are going to be moving. Not very far, about 7 minutes away into a house. We are not buying it, just renting, but I cannot tell you how excited we are. It's been tough going from a house to an apartment (queue the violins) and so we decided to start looking for a house to rent. We weren't in a hurry but we found a gem and are so excited. Lawn maintenance is included which is great since we don't have a lawn mower anymore and the most exciting thing for me is that there is A/C!!!! I was so worried about being pregnant in the summer and having to endure hot weather with no escape. I'm just so giddy to have a/c.
So we're going to be moving in the middle of April and it can't come soon enough. I'm not excited about moving again because that sucks, but it'll be worth it.
And that about wraps up our news for now. Wednesday is our next baby appointment and hopefully we get to schedule the big u/s at this one, yay!

3 comments:

Kris and MaLanie said...

Love that last picture of Bria running. So typical of her. I am so excited about the zoo membership! It's going to be awesome! Way to tell me about the house. Just teasing ya, that's wonderful! A/C is definitely the best part! Let me know what I can do to help with the move.

Brandi said...

Do they have that puffer vest Bria is wearing in my size? Why are her clothes cooler than mine?

Tieky Torch said...

yeah! A house! Very cool! As well as congrats on the news of a new one coming! Keep us updated when you find out what you're having! Hope your feeling okay!