Thursday, March 03, 2011

What's new with us

1. We have decided that instead of buying a house right now we are going to continue renting (although we are looking for a house to rent as opposed to the apartment).
2. Due to us not buying a house right now, we paid off the Murano! No car payment for us! Our only debt (aside from our house in Albany) is Brian's student loans and those are worth it because it got him his kicka$$ job at Intel.
3. I'm pregnant
4. Our tv broke 3 days before our warranty was up, phew. Costco is fixing it, I love Costco.
5. Read #3 again and go here :)

Bria is very excited!

9 comments:

Brandi said...

You got me. I read #3. Then moved on to your TV situation. Then stopped. Read #3 again. Then ran in and told Chris the great news. Congrats! We are so excited for you! You even kind of made me think about #2 myself... Kind of.

Jocelyn said...

Congratulations! Very exciting!

Mary said...

Look at that smile! So cute!
I'm very happy about your new plan!

Danielle said...

Congrats!!! I'm so very happy for you, Lindsey. I"m glad the upset stomach is getting better!

Kris and MaLanie said...

Very sneaky Lou!! :) I'm as excited as Bria!

Jenny said...

you HAVE to frame that picture of Bria, if you don't I will...it's too stinkin cute!!!!!!

Kristin said...

Congrats!!!! That is so exciting!:)

Leslie Collins said...

Yay!!! I am eating a chopped salad and almost choked! haha. :) What exciting news.

Lindsay said...

OMG! So exciting!!!