Thursday, March 24, 2011

Waking up on the wrong side of the bed

I woke up a little cranky this morning, mainly because Bria woke up early and for some reason that always puts me in a bad mood. It's stupid I know, but I just can't help it. I'm gonna do great with a toddler and newborn, huh? ;) I'm taking applications for live a live in nanny, the only requirement is that you are related and love my children to the moon and back. I can think of a few people ;)
Anyway, she had a few meltdowns before we even had a chance to eat breakfast and I was so frustrated. Brian came over and was rubbing my shoulders which felt heavenly and Bria was watching us intently. Brian gave me a kiss and said, "I love you," and then went to finish getting ready for work. Bria looked at me and said, "Mommy loves Daddy too." I love what these little kids pick up.
So our morning is getting better, I'm drinking coffee (I'm allowed 300 mg of caffeine so back off, I don't do it every morning! I'm a little touchy :) and blogging while Bria watches some tv. Then we'll get ready for the day and...well I'm not sure what we'll do. But in the very least we'll play with fairies or color or paint or something.
I have lots of random photos from the last month or so that I thought I'd post.
Bria loves when Heather comes to watch her :) Mommy and Daddy love it too.


Whenever Brian naps on the couch Bria thinks she has to climb all over him.

And this was Bria's attempt at going to work with Daddy.
The weekend is almost here, yay!

No comments: