Monday, March 14, 2011

Getting dressed up

We've been looking forward to Jeff and Caitlin's wedding all winter and it finally came. Brian (and myself) worked hard on the ceremony and wanted to make it just perfect for them. With lots of practice it came out beautifully. I'm always so proud of my husband when he's standing up there officiating :)
Nothing like the look on a groom's face when he sees the bride for the first time.

Getting hitched :)

The ceremony went great and of course Brian made some funny jokes and had everyone laughing. The bride was beautiful, I just love weddings.

Us during dinner

Nate and Amy

We had our baby! ha! Not really, obviously. Jeff's cousin, Kelly, had his 5 month old little girl there and oh my word she was so incredibly sweet. The wedding and reception went from 3 pm to 8 pm and I heard her cry for a total of 10 seconds. She was the best baby ever. She even slept for part of the time, music playing and all. So anyway, Kelly let me steal her for awhile. I was in heaven with this little baby. Brian and I both got so excited for our little one to come.

I am in love with this red velvet cupcake. I want another one right now.

Guys will be guys

Welcome to the married club Jeff :)

Caitlin's hair and dress were gorgeous, she looked stunning

I like standing next to Amy and Liz, I look so tall!

Us gettin' our groove thing on.

So, Heather came to the rescue and watched Bria both Friday and Saturday. She is incredibly generous, especially because Bria has a cold and taking care of a sick toddler is very exhausting. Brian and I really are so grateful to her, I can't imagine trying to do all that wedding stuff while dragging a toddler around, a sick one at that. Plus, it was a mini vacation for Brian and I and it felt really good to hang out with our friends and just let loose. Thanks Aunt Heather, we owe you one (Brian owes you lots!).

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I love weddings, too! I don't think I ever said congratulations on your #2. I know I "liked" your announcement on FB. So just wanted to say, CONGRATS!

Brandi said...

You are such a natural with babies! And P.S. your pregnancy boobies are awesome ;o)

Mary said...

I didn't know your husband was a minister! Love the pictures!