Tuesday, November 23, 2010

SNOW

Now that Brian isn't working at UPS, we are so excited when snow is in the forecast. I mean, we were before, but snow also meant Brian working long hours which wasn't fun.
It started snowing last night and we woke up to maybe an inch of white powder. I put on a snow suit and boots over Bria's pj's and we walked outside. There wasn't enough to make a snowman but Bria still thought it was pretty cool.



"Where'd the grass go?"

"I kind of want to eat it, Mom."


"It's cold out here."

"My hand is freezing, Mom!"

We didn't last too long because of how chilly it was, but it was still fun to go out this morning. I'm really hoping we get some good snow this year, if not we'll have to go searching in the mountains for some because I think Bria would have a blast sledding!

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Snow! You guys got it before us this year! :-)

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the first snow here! Bria looks so cute in her snow suit!