Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cowgirl Up


Randoms:
  • Bria slept until 7:45 am this morning and it felt wonderful!
  • I put her down for a nap over 20 minutes ago and she is still talking and laughing in her crib, I hope she falls asleep soon, I don't want a repeat of Saturday (she talked in her crib for over an hour and our attempts of making her go to sleep failed...so she didn't nap...so I was cranky)
  • My sister Jaime is our photographer but now that we don't live in the same city it's hard to find a time to take photos, luckily Heather also photographs and offered to take some pictures for us. They turned out great and I can't wait to share them :) How did we get so lucky to have such talented photographers in the family?
  • I love Modern Family, seriously, it's my favorite show, like right up there with Friends!
  • I'm glad our apartment complex takes such good care of the landscaping, but blowing leaves everyday during nap time has got to stop or I might hurt someone
  • I bought a pumpkin pie creamer for my coffee and it's divine
  • Bria is still talking, she is now saying Mommy over and over again. I'm scared, I NEED her to nap!
*Update: She napped, yay!!!

1 comment:

Marissa said...

"so I was cranky" LOVE IT! But so very true, lack of sleep effects momma more than baby most often :)