Friday, November 26, 2010

Giving Thanks

This year for Thanksgiving we spent it with Brian's family. It was a wonderful time and we enjoyed spending time with everyone (minus Sara & Jon in Kentucky, but we chatted with them!). It was at Heather's this year which meant we only drove 10 minutes, that was a definite bonus.
Bria took a cat nap there because apparently she was too excited to sleep. She had fun being a ham for everyone and also showing how she is opinionated now (read: screaming).
The food was to die for delicious. The company was fantastic. The wine was divine. The egg nog was fabulous.
Overall, I am thankful for a wonderful thanksgiving.

I'm thankful for my brother and all those soldiers fighting for our country who spent yesterday without their families. I really can't wait for Lance to come home, we miss him so much.
I'm thankful for our families who are so loving and supportive. I'm very thankful for our health and I never want to take that for granted.

And of course, I am thankful for my 2 favorite people in the whole wide world: Brian and Bria.

I sure have a lot to be thankful for, I am very blessed.

No comments: