Monday, November 22, 2010

Eating and books (not eating books though)

Bria has been eating a little better lately and I am so grateful. We stopped giving her milk before meals (thanks for the tip Lanie!) and that has been such a huge change. She eats half a sandwich and some applesauce before guzzling her milk.
I was so happy that I gave her a few m&ms for the first time:
She was very thankful.

Being cooped up in the house makes you do weird things:
Like stick your belly on the heater vent.



Playing peek-a-boo


This girl loves her books. Since she was a newborn I've read to her because I heard that's what good moms do, and by golly I wanted to be a good mom! I also hear that good moms don't give their kids m&ms, oops. Anyway, back to me being a good mom, I have read to Bria her whole life and it's definitely paying off. She adores her books and more often than not you can find her reading.
Sometimes it's inside the lid to our coffee table cubes.
Other times it's in her room sitting in her brown rocking chair, or on her princess table, or in her Ikea chair, or on our bed, or just on the floor. She'll just sit there and go through every book she can find.

We are suppose to get snow this afternoon and I'm actually kind of excited. Snow in November is not very typical in Oregon so it would be kind of a fun change.

1 comment:

Kris and MaLanie said...

I guess I'm a bad mom since Bristol has been eating M&M's for awhile now. :) Can Bria get any cuter? She is beyond adorable!