Thursday, September 30, 2010

Company & The Move

Pure cuteness

Heather came down earlier this week to keep us company and help out and I'm so grateful she did. I was able to mow the lawn and get some errands run without getting Bria in and out of the car. Although the errands may not have been totally necessary, it felt good to get out of the house without a little one in tow.
Bria of course had fun with Heather and gobbled up all the attention. She's a lucky little girl to have so many people love her...

...including me who is just smitten with this angel.

Heather always takes a million pictures of Bria and I just love it. She captures awesome pictures and I just love it. While Bria was eating a snack, Heather set the camera down on the table and then used the remote to take pictures. Bria thought it was pretty funny when the flash would go off even when no one was standing by the camera.

"Arrgh me matey, how is that camera doing that?"

"Oh it's taking my picture, I better give it my innocent smile."

"Ohhh! This is so fun, I LOVE having my picture taken!"


After a snack and photo session we ran to Corvallis to see Marna and then go to the fountains since it was really hot outside. Bria was in heaven (ya know, since water was involved and this girl thinks we should live in water).

The second we got there she took off and ran all around. She had so much fun stomping and splashing, it was adorable to watch.

Sooooo happy

Screaming for joy

I'm not sure if she ever closed her mouth, that's how happy she was.

She was having a blast running all over, I love that she'll go run off and play independently.

Drinking the filtered, and very clean water

Showing impressive balance

Toweling off after a fun day in the fountains

Me getting some cuddles in

We grabbed dinner with Marna and Terry and then headed home for some last minute giggles and eventually bedtime.

Flying high


Saying goodnight to Mr. Horse

What a great day.

This weekend is the official move where we grab our things (spend hours packing boxes...or watching my mom pack because she is way better at it then I am) and unload it at our new place in Portland. I'm so excited to have a home where all our stuff is available to us and not packed in boxes or suitcases. I'm thrilled to be able to see Brian everyday and have him come home at a decent time. I'm looking forward to having less square footage to clean.
I'm just really excited.
It would be nice if I could snap my fingers and have everything moved without having to do all the work, but what fun is life if you can just snap your fingers when things are hard? ;)

4 comments:

Brandi said...

I am so excited for y'all! Although, I am somehow sad about you moving from "our neighborhood". Keep us posted on the new place and how things are going in Portland!!

Lindsay said...

Great pictures!

Carly said...

love that girl!

Emilie said...

I cannot believe how BIG bria is getting!!!