Monday, September 13, 2010

Cutest. Slippers. Ever.

Heather found the cutest boot slippers for Bria and since it's getting a little chilly I brought them out. They are a little big but they still work.

They are perfect for hardwood floors since she doesn't slip all over.
Yep, both Bria and I are in love with them, they are just adorable.

We just found out that Brian will be going back to Arizona for more training. It's another 2 weeks and I'm so bummed. Since Bria and I can't fit in his suitcase we'll have to sit this one out. I'm really sad he has to go but the silver lining is that Bria and I will be going back home while he's gone so I'll get to hang out with friends and family a little longer which is nice. I will also have to try and pack up the house because when Brian gets back we will be moving into our apartment so it'll need to be all ready to go. Good thing I have family to help pack and take care of Bria otherwise I'd be staying up until 1 am every night to try and get it all boxed up.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the packing and the move!! Jon and I are in the process of combining our apartments; it's fun times! Bria and her slippers: adorable as always!