Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Singing my heart out


The Carrie Underwood concert was just flat out amazing. I had the best time out and I'm grateful to so many people for making it happen :)

Heather and Amy: Who found the amazing seats
Kayla: Who made me smile and laugh the whole night
Marna: Who made Bria smile and laugh...and then sleep all night :)





I haven't been to a concert in about 10 years and dang they are fun. I had such a good time and loved singing along. Billy Currington opened for her and I was surprised at how many songs I knew of his, he's a cutie. It was nice to get dressed up and get out on the town...although it took us twice as long as it usually does to get up there due to random traffic, but all of that was forgotten after the music began.

2 comments:

tegner two said...

and thanks to my sister for my outfit...;)
so sad i missed it!!! looks like it was amazing!

Lindsay said...

Looks like a blast!!!