Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Adorable Smile

WARNING:
This post contains a picture of the cutest smile ever.

Bria has this adorable smile she started a few weeks ago (well her smile has always been adorable but she is adding to it) where she sticks our her tongue and scrunches up her whole face. It absolutely positively is the most wonderful thing in the world. I can't get enough of it and I dedicate my day to making her do that smile, which fortunately is not hard.




Sigh.

I want to remember what a happy napper Bria is, I love going in to see her in the morning or after a nap because she is almost always happy to see me or her Dad. She gets a big smile on her face (the one mentioned above) and starts babbling. I just love it.

Bria also loves when you give her something to push her feet against, whether it's the cubes in our living room or your tummy, she'll just kick and kick.


For one of my baby showers my neighbor got Bria the cutest Beaver cheer outfit ever. It's still a little long which is perfect because come football season it should fit perfectly.

Here she is demonstrating a toe touch:

Her fascination with tongues has resurfaced. When she was just a newborn she loved sticking out her tongue and watching you do the same.Well it's back and bigger than ever. This little girl has got a big tongue and loves sticking it out.

And I will leave you with a drunk picture of Bria, she had just eaten some good breast milk and was loving life:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Love the toe touch!

Annette said...

Love the beaver outfit!!