Wednesday, September 21, 2016

She's 5?!







Okay, this is just crazy.
My baby, my little laughing-smiling-cooing-sweet baby is 5.
I cannot comprehend this, especially when it means that a year from now she will be in kindergarten. And then I am officially a mom of 2 elementary school kids.
What is happening?!?!?!

I'm going to put my mental breakdown on hold and talk about my sweet Reese's Pieces peanut butter cup.

I love her.



She is just amazing. Although it's hard to watch her grow so fast, I love watching her personality come alive and develop. She is intelligent and self motivated, she is shy at first but then incredibly goofy, she loves to laugh, loves to wrestle and be rough (thanks Brian), prefers we live at a park or swimming pool, is pretty easy going, and loves to cuddle.
I cannot say enough what an amazing little girl she is.
Her relationship with Bria is very special and although they definitely fight and have their moments, they are super close and love each other deeply.













One of my very favorite things about Reese is that she doesn't mind doing her own thing. She plays well with friends, but has no problem doing her own thing if that's what she prefers. I pray that is always the case. I hope Reese feels special every single day of her life and knows she is loved unconditionally.
Happiest of birthdays to my sweet baby.

No comments: