Friday, September 16, 2016

Girls beach trip





 I decided last minute to take the girls to the beach for a day and texted Ruby's mom to see if we could take Ruby too. I didn't tell Bria until the morning when we were packing up and getting ready to leave that Ruby was coming too. She was ecstatic and beside herself with excitement...which is why I waited until the morning of :)




 It was so so so windy. Gorgeous and sunny, but super windy.



 The wind did not stop these girls from running and playing in the water, they had an absolute blast.


 They climbed up the big sand hill and rolled down, buried each other's feet, dug holes, played in the water, pretty much everything you can think of. Once we had soaked up all the beach and had sand in places that it should never go, we got some ice cream.

Then we walked to a little store and I bought them each a little toy and I got some salt water taffy. It was a good day, a really really really good day.

No comments: