Saturday, September 17, 2016

Albany!

 Our summer is not complete without multiple trips to Albany to see the family. And what better excuse than a cheer camp at my high school...taught by my little sister and niece?! I mean, it was epic.

 In all honesty, I think I was more excited than any of them.

I'm so cool
 And the Tegner's got this awesome pool from my Dad and Anna...which we promptly put to good use...

Zoey, I cannot get enough of you




The cuteness is incredible!!!
 While we were down, Yaya and Papa and the Jensens headed camping...Bria made them the cutest little picture:



Ames is always such a good sport with his crazy cousins!

If Ames would let me, I would cuddle him all the day
 The Tegner's have property that the kids love exploring, it always makes for great memories.



Reese and Jax's first selfie!

Love!
 Reese and Jax together are just hilarious, I love their little relationship so much.
Um, should I be concerned with this?

No comments: