Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Group dates are fun

We recently got a Top Golf up in Hillsboro and Dusty had the brilliant idea of a group date there. It can be hard to get all our schedules figured out but we made it work and had such a blast.

Love these girls of mine
 Taking selfies:
 It was a gorgeous evening and the sunset was beautiful.
 I'm not the best golfer, in fact, I'm pretty bad. But that doesn't matter, I watch my friends do awesome and cheer them on, then when it's my turn they all pretend I'm doing a great job and give me an A for effort.

Group dates rock!
 Also this summer, we made it to Sauvie Island with Lark, Cooper, and Penny. It's a great little place to take the kids when the beach gets packed and has bad weather. The only downside is that it's pretty popular to people who don't feel the need to pick up their litter or dispose of their cigarettes and beer bottles properly. It's best to go in the early afternoon and leave late afternoon, before the party animals get there :)




This mama is my inspiration

Give these girls some sand and water and they will play all day!

No comments: