Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Central Oregon

Kyle's sister, Jess, got married this summer and it was such a gorgeous venue. She had it near Smith Rock in central Oregon and it was just breathtaking. In true Tegner form, they went all out and it was such a fun event.

Ready for the wedding

Twirling!

This is the picture I got of Reese, she loves the camera ;)

Don't worry, we were in the parking lot...no illegal driving occurred-ish.
 But seriousy, can you even handle Zoey?!
Most precious little flower girl there ever was!

Oh look, I caught her looking in my direction!

Beautiful bride and her Dad

Love this family!

Mr. and Mrs. Monego

My hubby and me


I mean, this girl loves her mama and it's so precious

Getting compliments from her aunt Jenny :)

Porter, Schuyler and Brian soaking in the view

Photo bombed!

Busy Mr. Ames! So adorable and was the star of the dance floor

Getting loves from Aunt Kayla!

My girls drank their weight in lemonade

Dancing with her Daddy

We be crazy
 Since the wedding was so close to Pronghorn, we asked Scott and Randi if we could come stay a night and lucky for us they were going to be there so they said of course!

Girls were excited to wake up and get to see their friends.
Morning tv

Breakfast at Original Pancake house...it's become tradition

No comments: