Tuesday, April 01, 2014

Connected once again...

...and it feels so good.
On one hand I have enjoyed being disconnected from the tech and social media world. I spent way less time on my phone, zero time on my computer, and much more time cleaning, organizing, and being a mom.
The girls and I did makeovers on each other, put on dresses and then they were my little models...
 I spoke in a fancy British accent and they did WHATEVER I told them to do. So that is AWESOME to learn I can manipulate when I sound fancy and sophisticated.
"Be pensive."


I seriously had them do the most random things, and they did it.

Hair and makeup courtesy of Bria and Reese :)

Dancing, which they call getting married
However, there are a few things I really need to get done that involve the internet, like maybe possibly figuring out school for Bria. Yeah, Kindergarten is happening next year so whoa.
Alright, this internet thing is still exciting so I'm gonna go google all the random questions I've had in my head for the last week...

No comments: