Friday, April 04, 2014

Let it shine

I'm a control freak when it comes to dressing my kids and doing their hair. I don't want them to look like ragamuffins and I enjoy getting them ready for the day...if they do just as I say with a smile :)
Lately I've been better about letting their little light shine through...aka Bria dresses herself and Reese wears a cap all the time.

Fabulously dressed for a trip to Target

 I still did their hair because I can't completely let go!
This last weekend the Bauer's came up to see our new digs and I was in Charlotte heaven. Amy and I took her to the Rack and I got to play with her:
She loves me :)

 But also thinks 23 pictures is enough.
Seriously, she is adorable and wrinkles her nose when she smiles which just melts me. And she smiles so much!!

Captivated by her Daddy
Also she is the teeniest thing ever and I could just eat her little toes! But I won't, don't worry.
I will however, hog her and hold her and kiss her and cuddle her as much as I can.

No comments: