Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Daddy Daughter Dance

Brian and Bria went to a Daddy/Daughter dance at a local high school the other night. It was a fundraiser put on by the wrestling team and I thought it was such a cute way to fundraise. 
I got Bria all dolled up and then I of course had to take pictures.
Bless her heart, Reese wanted to join in on the pictures. In her dress and pj pants and all :)


So sweet


Love





Her perty hair
They went to Mcdonalds for dinner with our friends Nate and Gracie, who are the ones that told us about the dance. Then they went and danced their tushies off ;) Brian said they had a blast but unfortunately Bria's tummy was hurting. Not sure what caused it, but they eventually had to leave because she wasn't feeling good. Brian was so bummed because he knew she would've loved the disco ball once it got dark. Next time ;)
I love that my girls have a Dad who not only takes them to these kinds of things, but enjoys it and wants to do it. Bria loved her date night and felt very special. 

Back at home, Reese and I were beautifying our nails :) It's always nice to have one on one time with each girl, you can tell they love it too.

No comments: