Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Littles

Super fabulous weather here this week, sunny and sometimes warm. We've gone to the park every day so far and I'm loving it. 
Our days with Penny are so fun, but also make my day very busy! Especially Mondays since I have to get all the kids out the door for Bria's preschool. And we moved further from her preschool so the commute is longer.
But when my sister asked if I could watch Jax for half the day you can bet I was going to say hell yes! Jax and Jenny came up last Wednesday and stayed the night. Always love having them here with us, such a comfort and happiness that family brings. It was also Jaidyn's birthday so we face timed her. Cannot believe my niece is 13!!! She is a teenager. Such an unbelievably sweet teenager, I know she won't give her parents any trouble...right Jaidyn? ;)
That day was also nice and sunny so we took Jax and Jenny to our new favorite park: Pirate Park. It's the best park ever and we are in walking distance to it. LOVE.
The kids had so much fun on the swings and Jax was so ecstatic to be running free. Every once and awhile he would do this hilarious happy dance, that kid kills me.
Thursday with 4 kids proved to be crazy and chaotic, but in a very good way. Loved watching my girls with Jax and loved hearing him call, "Yu Yu!" when he needed something. His smile melts me every single time and I ask him every hour if I can touch his eyelashes. Sounds weird but seriously, they are like 7 inches long. He obliges by smiling and coming over so I can touch them.
Sometimes I just stare at him.
A lot of time I just stare at him.
It was a little cold out but they still had fun in the backyard together for awhile. That was a good chance for me to feed Penny and put her down then pee...cuz that was really my only break for the day ;)

Then at 5:01 pm I had wine. That was nice.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

You are an angel for watching him!!! Thank you so much and I think secretly he likes when you touch his eyelashes;)