Wednesday, April 02, 2014

How am I doing that??

So I take pictures with my phone. Shocking I know.
And then upload them here.
Sometimes when I go to upload them there are crazy awesome animations and I have NO idea where they are coming from. 
Like this:
Why is it snowing on my daughter during her nap?
How did it know to do hearts right here?

Crazy right?
Not even close to what I saw today when I went to upload from my phone. Prepare yourself for the most random of all things.
A photobomb that is so wild and crazy, you will be in shock:







?!?!?!?!?


WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!



Dying

You guys, how is this happening?!?!!!!!!?
I think I won the lottery or something.

3 comments:

Ben and Wes said...

is this for real???!!

Jenny said...

I haven't laughed so hard in a long time!! And every time I try to stop I can't! oh my goodness, so freaking hilarious...for real LMAO!!!

Kayla Armstrong said...

I am laughing so hard right now!!!! This is so hilarious!