Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sun shiny day

Bria gets pretty spoiled with the amount of toys she gets. I'm pretty good about packing away toys when she gets new ones or when I realize she hasn't played with some toys for awhile. But still, anytime there is something new in our home, she thinks it's for her. Probably because it usually is. 
So you can probably guess when something is for Reese, it's a little confusing to Bria. She doesn't throw a fit or scream that it's hers, she just insists every 3 seconds that it's her turn to play with it. I can't complain, that's not too bad for a 3 year old, but you can imagine how long I have been spending pushing the girls in this little ride:

Reese taking her ride for a spin

Bria thinks it's fun to push her around, ya know, for a second and then she wants to switch :)


"This driving thing is a piece o' cake." 

10 and 2, such a good girl :)

Can you see how excited Reese is for her big sister?


I'm just so grateful that we've been able to play outside so much, we've been in the backyard, at parks, going for walks, you name it. Anything we can do to get outside.

Bristol and Bria=Bathing Beauties

My little cutie

Give this girl some sun and water and she is thrilled!

Precious!

Besides soaking up the gorgeous weather we haven't been doing too much lately. Reese started scooting today. Like real scooting, where she actually moves forward a lot. Oy vei. We will be installing a gate soon...amongst other baby proofing things. Some other fun things she is doing include waving, seriously cutest wave ever:





 She says Da da and hi. We swear she has said, "Hi Da da," a couple times but I'm sure no one would believe that unless they heard it, so here's hoping I can catch it on camera :)

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Adorable! I can't wait for the sharing fun to begin here. :-)

LoAnn said...

The girls are the cutest thing ever, course I am a biased Mia and Aunt.